Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Wings
Get ready for another perfect recipe by Cooker Buzz, today we will be showing you how to make Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Wings.
Push the deep fryer aside and pull out the air fryer instead next game day. There is no need to add all of that oil when you can achieve crispy wings straight out of the air fryer. Serve with celery sticks and ranch dressing, if desired.
- prep: 5 mins
- cook: 1 hr
- total: 1 hr 5 mins
- Servings: 4
- Yield: 4 servings
- 2 ½ pounds chicken wings
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ⅔ cup cayenne pepper sauce
- ½ cup butter
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat an air fryer to 360 degrees F (182 degrees C).
- Place wings in a large bowl. Drizzle oil over wings and massage until chicken is evenly coated.
- Place 1/2 the wings in the air fryer basket and cook for 25 minutes. Use tongs to flip wings and cook 5 minutes more. Transfer cooked wings to a large bowl. Repeat with remaining wings.
- While second batch is cooking, combine hot pepper sauce, butter, vinegar, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir and keep warm until wings are done.
- Pour sauce over cooked wings and toss to coat.
- 481: calories
- protein: 20.7g
- carbohydrates: 7.3g
- fat: 41.5g
- cholesterol: 120.4mg
- sodium: 1328.4mg.
We had a lot of fun with this recipe, and it was a real hit with our guests when we made it. Make sure to share this Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Wings recipe with your friends and family, so that they can make it at home for their loved ones.