Air Fryer Chicken Thigh Schnitzel
Get ready for another inspiring recipe by Cooker Buzz, today we will be showing you how to make Air Fryer Chicken Thigh Schnitzel.
I find chicken thighs to be more flavorful than chicken breasts, and this schnitzel is a perfect example. Not only is it delicious, it is also cooked in the air fryer, making it lower in calories, oil free, and grease free.
- prep: 15 mins
- cook: 10 mins
- total: 25 mins
- Servings: 4
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken thighs, trimmed of fat
- ½ cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ cup flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- avocado oil cooking spray
- Place chicken thighs, 1 at a time, between 2 sheets of parchment paper and flatten with a mallet.
- Combine bread crumbs, salt, and black pepper in a shallow bowl. Place flour in a separate shallow bowl and beaten egg in a third shallow bowl. Dip chicken thighs first in flour, then in beaten egg, and finally coat with bread crumb mixture.
- Preheat an air fryer to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place breaded thighs in the air fryer basket, making sure they are not touching; work in batches if necessary. Mist with avocado oil and cook for 6 minutes. Flip each thigh, mist with oil, and cook an additional 3 to 4 minutes.
- 293: calories
- protein: 23.6g
- carbohydrates: 16.5g
- fat: 14g
- cholesterol: 117.3mg
- sodium: 926.8mg.
Have fun with the recipe and add your own twist to make it more more unique. Make sure to share this Air Fryer Chicken Thigh Schnitzel recipe with your friends and family, that way they can enjoy it too!