Best Beef Enchiladas
Are you ready for another delicious recipe by Cooker Buzz, today we will be showing you how to make Best Beef Enchiladas.
This beef enchilada recipe is absolutely amazing! Truly a recipe your family will love.
- prep: 25 mins
- cook: 30 mins
- additional: 5 mins
- total: 1 hr
- Servings: 8
- 2 pounds ground beef
- ¼ medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 ¼ cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 ½ cups enchilada sauce
- 1 ½ teaspoons chili powder
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir ground beef and onion in the hot skillet until beef is browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain and discard grease.
- Stir 1 cup Cheddar cheese, sour cream, parsley, taco seasoning, oregano, and black pepper into ground beef until cheese is melted. Mix in enchilada sauce, chili powder, garlic, and salt; bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer until sauce is slightly thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Lay a tortilla onto a work surface and spoon about 1/4 cup meat sauce down the center of tortilla. Top meat sauce with 1 tablespoon black beans and a sprinkling of black olives. Roll up tortilla, enclosing filling; lay seam-side down in a 9×13-inch baking dish. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Spoon any remaining meat sauce over rolled tortillas. Scatter any remaining black beans and black olives over the top. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbling, 20 to 22 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- 583: calories
- protein: 33g
- carbohydrates: 46.1g
- fat: 29.2g
- cholesterol: 93.7mg
- sodium: 1216.3mg.
This recipe is sure to get the approval of your guests. Make sure to share this Best Beef Enchiladas recipe with your friends and family, they will be sure to appreciate it.