Brown Sugar Ham Steak
Are you ready for another inspiring recipe by Cooker Buzz, today we will be showing you how to make Brown Sugar Ham Steak.
A sweet ham steak recipe. Pairs great with roasted potatoes and green beans.
- prep: 5 mins
- cook: 20 mins
- total: 25 mins
- Servings: 2
- 1 (8 ounce) bone-in fully cooked ham steak
- 5 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 5 tablespoons brown sugar
- Cook ham steak in a large skillet over medium heat until browned, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Remove ham from skillet; drain off any fat.
- Melt butter in the same skillet over medium-low heat. Stir in brown sugar.
- Return ham to skillet. Cook, turning ham often, until heated through and brown sugar has dissolved, about 10 minutes. Reduce heat if brown sugar/butter mixture starts to pop or splatter.
- 521: calories
- protein: 22.4g
- carbohydrates: 33.3g
- fat: 33.6g
- cholesterol: 127.2mg
- sodium: 1647.9mg.
This quick and easy recipe is perfect for parties with friends. Make sure to share this Brown Sugar Ham Steak recipe with your friends and family, so that they can make it at home for their loved ones.