Brown Sugar Smokies
Are you ready for another tasty recipe by Cooker Buzz, today we will be showing you how to make Brown Sugar Smokies.
These bacon-wrapped little smokies with a brown sugar glaze are yummy! You can make these little smokies on skewers or toothpick them to secure.
- prep: 10 mins
- cook: 20 mins
- total: 30 mins
- Servings: 12
- 1 pound bacon
- 1 (16 ounce) package little smokie sausages
- 1 cup brown sugar, or to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cut bacon slices into thirds and wrap each strip around a sausage. Secure the wrapped sausages on wooden skewers, several to a skewer. Arrange the skewers on a baking sheet and sprinkle them liberally with brown sugar.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bacon is crisp and the brown sugar is melted, about 20 minutes.
- 356: calories
- protein: 9g
- carbohydrates: 18.9g
- fat: 27.2g
- cholesterol: 49.2mg
- sodium: 696.2mg.
We had a lot of fun with this recipe, and it was a real hit with our guests when we made it. Make sure to share this Brown Sugar Smokies recipe with your friends and family, that way they can enjoy it too!