Crustless Spinach Quiche
Get ready for another tasty recipe by Cooker Buzz, today we will be showing you how to make Crustless Spinach Quiche.
This crustless quiche made with eggs, spinach, and Muenster cheese is perfect to serve at any meal. With no heavy crust to make, this light-tasting quiche is ready in under an hour. Make it your own by adding leftover ham and substituting Cheddar, feta, or goat cheese for the Muenster. I serve this quick and easy quiche in the summer for brunch with a side of sausage links and a fresh fruit bowl!
Why We Love It
The Crustless Spinach Quiche has a special place in our hearts. We love all of the delicious recipes that we add to Cooker Buzz, but this recipe is special. Make sure to rate this recipe after you try cooking it!
- prep: 15 mins
- cook: 35 mins
- total: 50 mins
- Servings: 6
- Yield: 1 9-inch quiche
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach – thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- 5 large eggs, beaten
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 cups shredded Muenster cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9-inch pie pan.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft, about 3 minutes. Stir in spinach and continue to cook until excess moisture has evaporated.
- Whisk together eggs, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Add Muenster cheese and spinach mixture and stir until well blended. Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until eggs have set, about 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
- 310: calories
- protein: 20.4g
- carbohydrates: 4.8g
- fat: 23.7g
- cholesterol: 209.2mg
- sodium: 545.6mg.
Have fun with the recipe and add your own twist to make it more more unique. Make sure to share this Crustless Spinach Quiche recipe with your friends and family, they will be sure to appreciate it.