Cucumber Cups with Dill Cream and Smoked Salmon
We have a real treat for you today, it’s a really mouth watering recipe by Cooker Buzz, today we will be showing you how to make Cucumber Cups with Dill Cream and Smoked Salmon.
Classic combos are classic because the flavors go well together! Dill, cucumber, and smoked fish are combined with a bit of lemon to perk things up. Small pieces of smoked trout would be a good substitute for the salmon in this pretty, easy, no-cook hors d’oeuvre. Cucumber cups can be assembled and kept chilled in an airtight container 1 day ahead of time.
- prep: 40 mins
- total: 40 mins
- Servings: 12
- Yield: 24 cucumber cups
- 1 ⅓ large cucumbers
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- ½ teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 ounces smoked salmon, cut into 2-inch strips
- 24 small fresh dill sprigs
- Trim ends from cucumbers and cut crosswise into 24 (3/4-inch-thick) rounds. Scoop a 1/2-inch-deep depression from one side of each round with a small melon-baller, forming little cups. Drain cucumbers, cup sides down, on paper towels for 15 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese, chopped dill, lemon zest, lemon juice, and black pepper together in a bowl. Spoon 1/2 teaspoon cheese mixture into each cucumber cup. Top each cup with 1 salmon strip and 1 dill sprig.
- 49: calories
- protein: 2.7g
- carbohydrates: 1.5g
- fat: 3.8g
- cholesterol: 12.6mg
- sodium: 103.3mg.
This recipe is sure to get the approval of your guests. Make sure to share this Cucumber Cups with Dill Cream and Smoked Salmon recipe with your friends and family, so they can enjoy it too.