Easy Air Fryer Baked Potatoes
Get ready for another delicious recipe by Cooker Buzz, today we will be showing you how to make Easy Air Fryer Baked Potatoes.
This air fryer baked potato recipe makes tender, delicious baked potatoes with crispy, flavorful skin. Finish them with a dollop of sour cream, if you’d like.
Why We Love It
The Easy Air Fryer Baked Potatoes recipe is one our of favorites. It’s really delicious, and also very easy to prepare.
- prep: 10 mins
- cook: 40 mins
- total: 50 mins
- Servings: 4
- 4 large baking potatoes, scrubbed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder, or to taste
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley, or to taste
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Preheat an air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Rub potatoes with olive oil and season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and parsley. Place potatoes in the air fryer basket.
- Cook in the preheated air fryer until potatoes are soft, 40 to 50 minutes, depending on potato size.
- Slice potatoes lengthwise. Pinch both sides of each potato, using your hands and forcing potatoes to open, until the fluffy insides start to come out. Add 1 tablespoon of butter into each potato.
- 448: calories
- protein: 7.7g
- carbohydrates: 64.9g
- fat: 18.6g
- cholesterol: 30.5mg
- sodium: 205.4mg.
That’s it, we really love this recipe and it’s fun to prepare it for our guests when entertaining. Make sure to share this Easy Air Fryer Baked Potatoes recipe with your friends and family, so that they can make it at home for their loved ones.