Easy Air Fryer Pork Chops
Are you ready for another delicious recipe by Cooker Buzz, today we will be showing you how to make Easy Air Fryer Pork Chops.
Boneless pork chops cooked to perfection in the air fryer. This recipe is so easy and you couldn’t ask for a more tender and juicy chop.
- prep: 5 mins
- cook: 20 mins
- total: 25 mins
- Servings: 4
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 (5 ounce) boneless pork chops
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat the air fryer to 380 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine Parmesan cheese, paprika, garlic powder, salt, parsley, and pepper in a flat shallow dish; mix well.
- Coat each pork chop with olive oil. Dredge both sides of each chop in the Parmesan mixture and set on a plate.
- Place 2 chops in the basket of the air fryer and cook for 10 minutes; flipping halfway through cook time.
- Transfer to a cutting board and let rest for 5 minutes. Repeat with remaining chops.
- 305: calories
- protein: 35.3g
- carbohydrates: 1.5g
- fat: 16.6g
- cholesterol: 90.3mg
- sodium: 684.9mg.
This quick and easy recipe is perfect for parties with friends. Make sure to share this Easy Air Fryer Pork Chops recipe with your friends and family, they will be sure to appreciate it.