Easy Marinated Pork Tenderloin
It’s time for another fun recipe by Cooker Buzz, today we will be showing you how to make Easy Marinated Pork Tenderloin.
This recipe includes a delicious soy, garlic, and honey mustard marinade that’s super easy to throw together in a matter of minutes, and guarantees juicy, tender roast pork every time.
- prep: 5 mins
- cook: 45 mins
- additional: 1 hr
- total: 1 hr 50 mins
- Servings: 3
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons dijon honey mustard
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin
- Whisk together the olive oil, soy sauce, garlic, mustard, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Place the pork loin in a large resealable plastic bag and pour in the marinade. Marinate in the refrigerator at least 1 hour before cooking.
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Transfer the pork loin to a baking dish; pour marinade over the pork.
- Cook in the preheated oven until the pork is no longer pink in the center, 45 to 60 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
- 485: calories
- protein: 55.5g
- carbohydrates: 9g
- fat: 24.7g
- cholesterol: 168.7mg
- sodium: 1491.8mg.
Have fun with the recipe and add your own twist to make it more more unique. Make sure to share this Easy Marinated Pork Tenderloin recipe with your friends and family, so that they can make it at home for their loved ones.