Feta Chicken Salad
It’s time for another fun recipe by Cooker Buzz, today we will be showing you how to make Feta Chicken Salad.
A basic chicken salad recipe with red bell peppers and feta cheese. Try using tomato-basil feta for added flavor!
- prep: 20 mins
- total: 20 mins
- Servings: 4
- 3 cups diced cooked chicken
- 2 large stalks celery, diced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- ½ medium red onion, diced
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 6 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 (4 ounce) package feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 teaspoons dried dill weed
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Mix chicken, celery, and red onion together in a serving bowl.
- Stir mayonnaise, sour cream, feta cheese, and dill together in a separate bowl. Pour over the chicken mixture, and stir to blend. Taste, and season with salt and pepper as needed.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate until serving.
- 599: calories
- protein: 40.8g
- carbohydrates: 7.2g
- fat: 44.8g
- cholesterol: 163.1mg
- sodium: 1061.1mg.
This recipe is sure to get the approval of your guests. Make sure to share this Feta Chicken Salad recipe with your friends and family, so they can enjoy it too.