Grilled Lamb Burgers
Welcome to another fun recipe by Cooker Buzz, today we will be showing you how to make Grilled Lamb Burgers.
If you have never prepared lamb burgers, I highly recommend you try this recipe. Serve on hamburger buns with lots of mango chutney and cream cheese. Also good with lettuce, tomato and red onion.
- prep: 25 mins
- cook: 10 mins
- total: 35 mins
- Servings: 5
- Yield: 5 burgers
- 1 ¼ pounds ground lamb
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dry sherry
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 5 roll (blank)s hamburger buns
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- Mix the lamb, egg, oregano, sherry, vinegar, red pepper flakes, garlic, green onions, mint, cilantro, bread crumbs, salt, and pepper together in a mixing bowl with your hands until evenly blended. Form into five patties.
- Cook on the preheated grill until the burgers are cooked to your desired degree of doneness, about 4 minutes per side for medium-rare. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 160 degrees F (70 degrees C). Serve on buns.
- 376: calories
- protein: 25.5g
- carbohydrates: 25.4g
- fat: 18.5g
- cholesterol: 113.1mg
- sodium: 369.8mg.
We hope that you enjoyed this recipe as much as we did. Make sure to share this Grilled Lamb Burgers recipe with your friends and family, they will be sure to appreciate it.