Grilled Lemon and Rosemary Lamb Chops
Are you ready for another scrumptious recipe by Cooker Buzz, today we will be showing you how to make Grilled Lemon and Rosemary Lamb Chops.
These grilled lamb chops are inspired by both Italian and Indian cooking. The yogurt-based marinade includes aromatic spices like cinnamon, oregano, and rosemary.
- prep: 10 mins
- cook: 15 mins
- additional: 4 hrs
- total: 4 hrs 25 mins
- Servings: 8
- Yield: 8 lamb chops
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- 1 large lemon, juiced and rind grated
- 1 tablespoon chile paste
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 8 lamb loin chops
- Whisk yogurt, lemon juice, lemon zest, chile paste, garlic, rosemary, oregano, salt, black pepper, and cinnamon together in a small bowl. Transfer into a resealable plastic bag. Add the lamb chops, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove lamb chops from from marinade and scrape off excess. Discard used marinade. Season chops with salt and black pepper. Place on the preheated grill and cook until browned and medium rare on the inside, 3 to 4 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 130 degrees F (54 degrees C).
- 198: calories
- protein: 15.3g
- carbohydrates: 4.5g
- fat: 13.6g
- cholesterol: 57.2mg
- sodium: 361.8mg.
This quick and easy recipe is perfect for parties with friends. Make sure to share this Grilled Lemon and Rosemary Lamb Chops recipe with your friends and family, so that they can make it at home for their loved ones.