Welcome friends, we have a fun recipe by Cooker Buzz, today we will be showing you how to make Guacamole.
This guacamole recipe gets a tasty kick from cayenne and cilantro. You can serve it smooth or chunky depending on your tastes.
Why We Love It
The Guacamole recipe is a new twist on a classic dish. There is nothing quite like home cooked food, and this one will definitely impress your guests.
- prep: 15 mins
- total: 15 mins
- Servings: 4
- 3 avocados – peeled, pitted, and mashed
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 roma (plum) tomatoes, diced
- ½ cup diced onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 pinch ground cayenne pepper (Optional)
- Mash avocados, lime juice, and salt together in a medium bowl; mix in tomatoes, onion, cilantro, and garlic. Stir in cayenne pepper.
- Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate for 1 hour for improved flavor.
- 262: calories
- protein: 3.7g
- carbohydrates: 18g
- fat: 22.2g
- sodium: 595.7mg.
We had a lot of fun with this recipe, and it was a real hit with our guests when we made it. Make sure to share this Guacamole recipe with your friends and family, so that they can make it at home for their loved ones.