Homemade Black Bean Veggie Burgers
It’s time for another yummy recipe by Cooker Buzz, today we will be showing you how to make Homemade Black Bean Veggie Burgers.
With this black bean burger recipe, you will never want to eat frozen veggie burgers again. These are so easy, and you’ll be proud to have created such a vegetarian delight.
Why We Love It
The Homemade Black Bean Veggie Burgers recipe is one our of favorites. It’s really delicious, and also very easy to prepare.
- prep: 15 mins
- cook: 20 mins
- total: 35 mins
- Servings: 4
- Yield: 4 burgers
- cooking spray
- 1 (16 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ green bell pepper, cut into 2 inch pieces
- ½ onion, cut into wedges
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon Thai chili sauce or hot sauce
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat. Lightly oil a sheet of aluminum foil with cooking spray.
- Mash black beans in a medium bowl with a fork until thick and pasty.
- Finely chop bell pepper, onion, and garlic in a food processor. Stir chopped vegetables into mashed beans.
- Stir together egg, chili powder, cumin, and chili sauce in a small bowl. Add to the mashed beans and stir to combine. Mix in bread crumbs until the mixture is sticky and holds together. Divide the mixture into four patties and place on the prepared foil.
- Grill on the preheated grill for about 8 minutes on each side.
- 198: calories
- protein: 11.2g
- carbohydrates: 33.1g
- fat: 3g
- cholesterol: 46.5mg
- sodium: 607.3mg.
This recipe is sure to get the approval of your guests. Make sure to share this Homemade Black Bean Veggie Burgers recipe with your friends and family, they will be sure to thank you for it!