Maple Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
We have a real treat for you today, it’s a really delicious recipe by Cooker Buzz, today we will be showing you how to make Maple Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon.
Brussels sprouts with bacon are roasted in a mixture of maple syrup and olive oil, resulting in a crispy, caramelized side dish that’s quick and easy to make and perfect for weeknight dinners. The Brussels sprouts take on a nutty flavor during the roasting process, and the salty bacon is a delightful contrast with the sweet maple syrup — who knew Brussels sprouts with bacon could ever taste this good?
- prep: 10 mins
- cook: 20 mins
- total: 30 mins
- Servings: 6
- 1 pound whole Brussels sprouts
- 4 slices bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Trim ends off Brussels sprouts and cut any large ones in half. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Add bacon, salt, and pepper to the Brussels spouts. Drizzle olive oil and maple syrup over top and toss until sprouts are well coated. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet and spread in a single layer.
- Roast in the preheated oven until bacon is crispy and Brussels sprouts are caramelized, 20 to 30 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- 175: calories
- protein: 4.8g
- carbohydrates: 13.6g
- fat: 12.1g
- cholesterol: 6.6mg
- sodium: 352.2mg.
Have fun with the recipe and add your own twist to make it more more unique. Make sure to share this Maple Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon recipe with your friends and family, so they can enjoy it too.