Are you ready for another fun recipe by Cooker Buzz, today we will be showing you how to make Maple Salmon.
This maple glazed salmon is delicious and very easy to prepare. I love maple syrup in everything and decided to use it in the marinade. My husband totally loved it; he wasn’t a salmon fan until now.
- prep: 10 mins
- cook: 20 mins
- additional: 30 mins
- total: 1 hr
- Servings: 4
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon garlic salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound salmon
- Stir maple syrup, soy sauce, garlic, garlic salt, and pepper together in a small bowl.
- Cut salmon into 4 equal-sized fillets; place in a shallow glass baking dish and coat with maple syrup mixture. Cover the dish and marinate salmon in the refrigerator for 30 minutes, turning once halfway.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place the baking dish in the preheated oven and bake salmon uncovered until flesh easily flakes with a fork, about 20 minutes.
- 265: calories
- protein: 23.2g
- carbohydrates: 14.1g
- fat: 12.4g
- cholesterol: 67mg
- sodium: 633.1mg.
That’s it, we really love this recipe and it’s fun to prepare it for our guests when entertaining. Make sure to share this Maple Salmon recipe with your friends and family, that way they can enjoy it too!