Mexican Bean Salad
Get ready for another delicious recipe by Cooker Buzz, today we will be showing you how to make Mexican Bean Salad.
This bean salad with corn is colorful, spicy, and refreshing.
Why We Love It
The Mexican Bean Salad recipe is one our of favorites. It’s really delicious, and also very easy to prepare.
- prep: 15 mins
- additional: 1 hr
- total: 1 hr 15 mins
- Servings: 8
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 red onion, diced
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ cup red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon chili powder, or to taste
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce, or to taste
- Combine beans, bell peppers, corn, and red onion in a large bowl.
- Whisk olive oil, vinegar, cilantro, lime juice, lemon juice, garlic, sugar, salt, cumin, and black pepper together in a small bowl. Season with chili powder and hot sauce.
- Pour dressing over bean mixture and toss well. Refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour. Serve cold.
- 334: calories
- protein: 11.2g
- carbohydrates: 41.7g
- fat: 14.8g
- sodium: 1158.8mg.
We had a lot of fun with this recipe, and it was a real hit with our guests when we made it. Make sure to share this Mexican Bean Salad recipe with your friends and family, so that they can make it at home for their loved ones.