Mouth-Watering Stuffed Mushrooms
Get ready for another yummy recipe by Cooker Buzz, today we will be showing you how to make Mouth-Watering Stuffed Mushrooms.
These delicious mushrooms taste just like restaurant-style stuffed mushrooms and are my guy’s absolute favorite.
Why We Love It
The Mouth-Watering Stuffed Mushrooms has a special place in our hearts. We love all of the delicious recipes that we add to Cooker Buzz, but this recipe is special. Make sure to rate this recipe after you try cooking it!
- prep: 25 mins
- cook: 20 mins
- total: 45 mins
- Servings: 12
- Yield: 12 large mushrooms
- 12 whole fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray. Clean mushrooms with a damp paper towel. Carefully break off stems. Chop stems extremely fine, discarding tough end of stems.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and chopped mushroom stems to the skillet. Fry until any moisture has disappeared, taking care not to burn garlic. Set aside to cool.
- When garlic and mushroom mixture is no longer hot, stir in cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, black pepper, onion powder and cayenne pepper. Mixture should be very thick. Using a little spoon, fill each mushroom cap with a generous amount of stuffing. Arrange the mushroom caps on prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the mushrooms are piping hot and liquid starts to form under caps.
- 88: calories
- protein: 2.7g
- carbohydrates: 1.5g
- fat: 8.2g
- cholesterol: 22mg
- sodium: 81.8mg.
This recipe is sure to get the approval of your guests. Make sure to share this Mouth-Watering Stuffed Mushrooms recipe with your friends and family, so that they can make it at home for their loved ones.