Mushroom Pork Chops
Welcome to another delicious recipe by Cooker Buzz, today we will be showing you how to make Mushroom Pork Chops.
Pork chops with cream of mushroom soup are quick and easy, but very delicious. One of my family’s favorites served over brown rice.
- prep: 10 mins
- cook: 30 mins
- total: 40 mins
- Servings: 4
- 4 pork chops
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pinch garlic salt, or to taste
- ½ pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- Season pork chops with salt, pepper, and garlic salt.
- Brown chops over medium-high heat in a large nonstick skillet. Add mushrooms and onion and sauté for one minute.
- Pour soup over chops. Cover, reduce the heat to medium-low, and simmer until chops are cooked through, 20 to 30 minutes.
- 210: calories
- protein: 23.6g
- carbohydrates: 9.6g
- fat: 8.5g
- cholesterol: 64.9mg
- sodium: 924.3mg.
This recipe is sure to get the approval of your guests. Make sure to share this Mushroom Pork Chops recipe with your friends and family, they will be sure to thank you for it!