Are you ready for another fun recipe by Cooker Buzz, today we will be showing you how to make One-Pot Spaghetti.
My variation of an old Southern Living recipe – a double recipe will fill a Dutch oven and make plenty for an extended family dinner.
- prep: 15 mins
- cook: 1 hr
- total: 1 hr 15 mins
- Servings: 6
- Yield: 6 servings
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (14 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (14 ounce) can petite diced tomatoes
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 7 ounces whole wheat spaghetti
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese, or to taste (Optional)
- Heat a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Cook and stir ground beef, onion, and garlic until beef is browned and crumbly and onion is translucent, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain and discard excess grease.
- Stir in tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, water, chili powder, oregano, and black pepper. Bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and let simmer, stirring often, for about 30 minutes.
- Break spaghetti into thirds and add to the pot; cover and simmer, stirring often, until pasta is tender, about 20 minutes. Serve topped with Parmesan cheese.
- 323: calories
- protein: 22.8g
- carbohydrates: 34.5g
- fat: 11g
- cholesterol: 55.6mg
- sodium: 567.6mg.
Have fun with the recipe and add your own twist to make it more more unique. Make sure to share this One-Pot Spaghetti recipe with your friends and family, that way they can enjoy it too!