Get ready for another inspiring recipe by Cooker Buzz, today we will be showing you how to make Popcorn Chicken.
Popcorn chicken is a dish of bite-sized chunks of deep-fried chicken that are sure to be a family favorite. I love to serve the chicken with mashed potatoes and green beans.
- prep: 20 mins
- cook: 15 mins
- total: 35 mins
- Servings: 6
- 3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cups oil, or as needed
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cubed
- Mix flour, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl. Beat eggs and lemon juice together in a separate bowl.
- Heat 2 inches of oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Dredge chicken pieces in flour mixture; shake off excess. Dip into beaten egg. Lift up so excess egg drips back into the bowl. Press into flour mixture again to coat.
- Lower pieces of chicken carefully into hot oil in batches; fry until golden brown, 7 to 8 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to drain. Repeat with remaining chicken pieces.
- 451: calories
- protein: 21g
- carbohydrates: 49g
- fat: 18.4g
- cholesterol: 95.6mg
- sodium: 247.9mg.
This quick and easy recipe is perfect for parties with friends. Make sure to share this Popcorn Chicken recipe with your friends and family, they will be sure to thank you for it!