Welcome friends, we have a mouth watering recipe by Cooker Buzz, today we will be showing you how to make Pork Dumplings.
These tasty steamed pork dumplings make a perfect appetizer for a party or you can serve them as a main dish. Serve with hoisin sauce, hot Chinese-style mustard, and toasted sesame seeds.
- prep: 45 mins
- cook: 15 mins
- total: 1 hr
- Servings: 10
- Yield: 100 dumplings
- 100 (3.5 inch square) wonton wrappers
- 1 ¾ pounds ground pork
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 egg, beaten
- 5 cups finely shredded Chinese cabbage
- In a large bowl, combine the pork, ginger, garlic, green onion, soy sauce, sesame oil, egg and cabbage. Stir until well mixed.
- Place 1 heaping teaspoon of pork filling onto each wonton skin. Moisten edges with water and fold edges over to form a triangle shape. Roll edges slightly to seal in filling. Set dumplings aside on a lightly floured surface until ready to cook.
- Arrange dumplings in a covered bamboo or metal steamer so they don’t touch to prevent them from sticking together; steam for 15 minutes, or until pork is cooked through.
- 752: calories
- protein: 39.2g
- carbohydrates: 81.1g
- fat: 28.8g
- cholesterol: 128.9mg
- sodium: 1448.8mg.
We hope that you enjoyed this recipe as much as we did. Make sure to share this Pork Dumplings recipe with your friends and family, they will be sure to appreciate it.