Pork Loin Roast with Baby Bellas
Welcome to another yummy recipe by Cooker Buzz, today we will be showing you how to make Pork Loin Roast with Baby Bellas.
Savoury, easy and delicious. This is for garlic lovers.
- prep: 15 mins
- cook: 1 hr
- total: 1 hr 15 mins
- Servings: 6
- Yield: 6 servings
- 1 (3 pound) boneless pork loin roast, trimmed of fat
- 3 cloves garlic, divided
- 8 small baby bella mushrooms, roughly chopped
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ½ cup dry white wine
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch, or as needed
- ½ cup water
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease an 8×10-inch casserole dish.
- Make 1/2-inch slits in pork roast using a sharp knife. Slice 2 garlic cloves; place garlic slices into the slits in pork roast.
- Place mushrooms in the bottom of the prepared casserole dish. Sprinkle parsley, thyme, salt, and pepper over mushrooms; grate remaining garlic clove with a microplane grater over mushrooms.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; place pork in hot skillet and cook, turning, until lightly browned on all sides, about 5 minutes. Transfer pork to the casserole dish.
- Stir white wine and chicken stock together in a cup; pour into the skillet and bring to a boil while scraping the browned bits of food off the bottom of the skillet with a wooden spoon. Pour wine mixture over pork.
- Roast in the preheated oven until pork is slightly pink in the center, about 50 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C). Transfer roast to a warm serving dish; cover to keep warm.
- Pour drippings with mushroom mixture into a saucepan; bring to a boil and cook until liquid is reduced by half. Stir cornstarch into water until smooth; pour into drippings and cook until thickened, about 3 minutes. Slice pork roast and serve with mushroom pan sauce.
- 313: calories
- protein: 39.1g
- carbohydrates: 1.9g
- fat: 13.8g
- cholesterol: 109.1mg
- sodium: 106.8mg.
We hope that you enjoyed this recipe as much as we did. Make sure to share this Pork Loin Roast with Baby Bellas recipe with your friends and family, so that they can make it at home for their loved ones.