Quick Beef Stir-Fry
Welcome to another inspiring recipe by Cooker Buzz, today we will be showing you how to make Quick Beef Stir-Fry.
Quick and easy beef stir-fry. I make this on my busiest weeknights.
- prep: 15 mins
- cook: 10 mins
- total: 25 mins
- Servings: 4
- Yield: 4 servings
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound beef sirloin, cut into 2-inch strips
- 1 ½ cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into matchsticks
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- Heat vegetable oil in a large wok or skillet over medium-high heat; cook and stir beef until browned, 3 to 4 minutes. Move beef to the side of the wok and add broccoli, bell pepper, carrots, green onion, and garlic to the center of the wok. Cook and stir vegetables for 2 minutes.
- Stir beef into vegetables and season with soy sauce and sesame seeds. Continue to cook and stir until vegetables are tender, about 2 more minutes.
- 268: calories
- protein: 22.6g
- carbohydrates: 9.1g
- fat: 15.8g
- cholesterol: 48.9mg
- sodium: 526.2mg.
We had a lot of fun with this recipe, and it was a real hit with our guests when we made it. Make sure to share this Quick Beef Stir-Fry recipe with your friends and family, that way they can enjoy it too!