Sausage, Potato and Kale Soup
Get ready for another inspiring recipe by Cooker Buzz, today we will be showing you how to make Sausage, Potato and Kale Soup.
Lovely sausage and kale soup full of flavor and vitamins.
- prep: 10 mins
- cook: 50 mins
- total: 1 hr
- Servings: 12
- 1 pound bulk Italian sausage
- 4 cups half-and-half
- 3 cups cubed potatoes
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 onion, chopped
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes, or more to taste
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups kale, torn into bite-sized pieces
- Heat a large soup pot over medium-high heat. Crumble sausage into the pot; cook and stir until browned, about 10 minutes. Drain and discard grease.
- Stir half-and-half, potatoes, chicken broth, milk, onion, oregano, and pepper flakes into sausage, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer until potatoes are tender, about 30 minutes.
- Season with black pepper. Stir in kale; simmer until kale is tender, 10 to 15 more minutes.
- 266: calories
- protein: 10.6g
- carbohydrates: 16.4g
- fat: 18g
- cholesterol: 49.5mg
- sodium: 390.9mg.
That’s it, we really love this recipe and it’s fun to prepare it for our guests when entertaining. Make sure to share this Sausage, Potato and Kale Soup recipe with your friends and family, so that they can make it at home for their loved ones.