Slow Cooker Pulled Pork
Welcome to another delicious recipe by Cooker Buzz, today we will be showing you how to make Slow Cooker Pulled Pork.
Root beer and pulled pork might not seem like a likely pairing but here it makes all the difference. Topped with your favorite BBQ sauce, it’s sure to bring rave reviews.
- prep: 10 mins
- cook: 6 hrs
- total: 6 hrs 10 mins
- Servings: 8
- 1 (2 pound) pork tenderloin
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle root beer
- 1 (18 ounce) bottle your favorite barbecue sauce
- 8 hamburger buns, split and lightly toasted
- Place pork tenderloin in a slow cooker; pour root beer over top. Cover and cook on Low until pork shreds easily, 6 to 7 hours. Note: the actual length of time may vary according to the individual slow cooker.
- Drain well. Stir in barbecue sauce. Serve on hamburger buns.
- 335: calories
- protein: 21.2g
- carbohydrates: 49.4g
- fat: 5g
- cholesterol: 49.1mg
- sodium: 990.1mg.
We hope that you enjoyed this recipe as much as we did. Make sure to share this Slow Cooker Pulled Pork recipe with your friends and family, so that they can make it at home for their loved ones.