Spaghetti Sauce with Ground Beef
It’s time for another exciting recipe by Cooker Buzz, today we will be showing you how to make Spaghetti Sauce with Ground Beef.
This recipe has been handed down from my mother. It is a family favorite and will not be replaced! (Definite husband pleaser!) Serve over any variety of hot cooked pasta.
- prep: 10 mins
- cook: 1 hr 5 mins
- total: 1 hr 15 mins
- Servings: 8
- Yield: 8 servings
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small green bell pepper, diced
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Combine ground beef, onion, garlic, and green pepper in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook and stir until meat is browned and crumbly and vegetables are tender, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain grease.
- Stir diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, and tomato paste into the pan. Season with oregano, basil, salt, and pepper. Simmer spaghetti sauce for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- 185: calories
- protein: 12.4g
- carbohydrates: 15g
- fat: 9.3g
- cholesterol: 34.8mg
- sodium: 930.8mg.
We hope that you enjoyed this recipe as much as we did. Make sure to share this Spaghetti Sauce with Ground Beef recipe with your friends and family, that way they can enjoy it too!