Welcome friends, we have a perfect recipe by Cooker Buzz, today we will be showing you how to make Stuffed Zucchini.
This stuffed zucchini recipe is good served with French bread and a salad.
- prep: 10 mins
- cook: 1 hr
- total: 1 hr 10 mins
- Servings: 6
- Yield: 6 stuffed zucchini halves
- 3 medium zucchini
- 1 pound pork sausage
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (32 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Trim stems from zucchini and slice lengthwise. Scoop out seeds and place them in a large bowl. Add sausage, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and garlic; mix to combine.
- Stuff squash with sausage mixture and arrange in a 9×13-inch baking pan. Pour spaghetti sauce over the top and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until sausage is browned and cooked through, about 45 minutes. Remove foil and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese; continue to cook until cheese is melted, about 15 minutes more.
- 570: calories
- protein: 18.8g
- carbohydrates: 35g
- fat: 38.9g
- cholesterol: 66.3mg
- sodium: 1409mg.
We hope that you enjoyed this recipe as much as we did. Make sure to share this Stuffed Zucchini recipe with your friends and family, they will be sure to thank you for it!