Super-Easy Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Are you ready for another yummy recipe by Cooker Buzz, today we will be showing you how to make Super-Easy Pulled Pork Sandwiches.
I use this hearty recipe for my Super Bowl® parties. It’s super easy and feeds a lot of hungry football fans. Serve on a large bun with some baked beans, coleslaw, and chips.
- prep: 15 mins
- cook: 9 hrs
- total: 9 hrs 15 mins
- Servings: 20
- Yield: 20 servings
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons paprika
- 1 ½ tablespoons garlic powder (such as McCormick® California Style)
- 1 ½ tablespoons ground black pepper
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
- ½ cup Dijon mustard (such as Hellmann’s®)
- 8 pounds pork shoulder roast (butt roast), rind removed
- ½ cup barbeque sauce, or to taste
- 18 large hamburger buns, split
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C).
- Mix brown sugar, paprika, garlic powder, black pepper, and salt in a bowl. Spread mustard over pork roast and sprinkle with brown sugar mixture, using the entire amount. Line a shallow baking dish with aluminum foil. Place a rack in the prepared baking dish and arrange pork roast on rack.
- Bake in the preheated oven until very tender, 9 to 11 hours. Let pork cool, then shred into bite-size pieces. Stir barbeque sauce into pork to moisten; serve with hamburger buns.
- 414: calories
- protein: 30g
- carbohydrates: 44.9g
- fat: 11.7g
- cholesterol: 68.2mg
- sodium: 865.8mg.
We hope that you enjoyed this recipe as much as we did. Make sure to share this Super-Easy Pulled Pork Sandwiches recipe with your friends and family, they will be sure to thank you for it!