Tater Tots(R) Casserole
We have a real treat for you today, it’s a really exciting recipe by Cooker Buzz, today we will be showing you how to make Tater Tots(R) Casserole.
Quick and easy casserole everyone will love.
- prep: 10 mins
- cook: 30 mins
- total: 40 mins
- Servings: 8
- Yield: 8 servings
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pinch salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen tater tots
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cook and stir ground beef in a large skillet over medium heat until no longer pink and completely browned, 7 to 10 minutes; season with salt and black pepper. Stir cream of mushroom soup into the cooked ground beef; pour the mixture into a 9×13-inch baking dish. Layer tater tots evenly over the ground beef mixture; top with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake until tater tots are golden brown and hot, 30 to 45 minutes.
- 345: calories
- protein: 18.5g
- carbohydrates: 16.9g
- fat: 23.8g
- cholesterol: 65.1mg
- sodium: 700.2mg.
This quick and easy recipe is perfect for parties with friends. Make sure to share this Tater Tots(R) Casserole recipe with your friends and family, so they can enjoy it too.