Tender Pan-Fried Chicken Breasts
Get ready for another exciting recipe by Cooker Buzz, today we will be showing you how to make Tender Pan-Fried Chicken Breasts.
This pan-fried chicken is the most succulent, moist chicken you will ever try. It’s pan-seared on the stove, then baked until tender.
- prep: 20 mins
- cook: 25 mins
- additional: 10 mins
- total: 55 mins
- Servings: 8
- Yield: 8 chicken breasts
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried tarragon
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard powder
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup milk
- 8 (6 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- Stir together flour, salt, pepper, tarragon, ginger, mustard powder, thyme, garlic powder, and oregano in a shallow bowl until well-blended. Beat together egg and milk in a separate bowl until smooth.
- Dredge chicken breasts in flour mixture, shake off excess, then dip in egg, and again in flour. Set aside to rest for 10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat vegetable oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Dredge chicken breasts in flour once more; shake off excess.
- Cook chicken breasts in hot oil until golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Place onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 20 to 30 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- 453: calories
- protein: 40.5g
- carbohydrates: 27g
- fat: 19.4g
- cholesterol: 120.9mg
- sodium: 1842.9mg.
We had a lot of fun with this recipe, and it was a real hit with our guests when we made it. Make sure to share this Tender Pan-Fried Chicken Breasts recipe with your friends and family, so they can enjoy it too.