Tomato Basil Penne Pasta
Get ready for another fun recipe by Cooker Buzz, today we will be showing you how to make Tomato Basil Penne Pasta.
This penne pasta is a Mediterranean-style family staple. Use 2 tablespoons olive oil if basil oil is unavailable.
Why We Love It
The Tomato Basil Penne Pasta has a special place in our hearts. We love all of the delicious recipes that we add to Cooker Buzz, but this recipe is special. Make sure to rate this recipe after you try cooking it!
- prep: 20 mins
- cook: 25 mins
- total: 45 mins
- Servings: 4
- 1 (8 ounce) package penne pasta
- 1 tablespoon basil oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup shredded pepper Jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil over high heat. Cook pasta in boiling water until cooked through but still firm to the bite, about 10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Heat both oils in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook until soft, 1 to 2 minutes. Add tomatoes, reduce heat to medium, and simmer for 10 minutes. Stir in pepper Jack, mozzarella, and Parmesan cheese. When cheese begins to melt, mix in cooked penne pasta. Season with fresh basil.
- 502: calories
- protein: 24.1g
- carbohydrates: 47.1g
- fat: 24.8g
- cholesterol: 57.8mg
- sodium: 461.8mg.
We had a lot of fun with this recipe, and it was a real hit with our guests when we made it. Make sure to share this Tomato Basil Penne Pasta recipe with your friends and family, so that they can make it at home for their loved ones.