Triple-Dipped Fried Chicken
Welcome friends, we have a mouth watering recipe by Cooker Buzz, today we will be showing you how to make Triple-Dipped Fried Chicken.
This fried chicken batter yields the crispiest, spiciest, homemade fried chicken I have ever tasted! It has been a picnic favorite in my family for years and tastes equally good served hot or cold.
- prep: 30 mins
- cook: 15 mins
- total: 45 mins
- Servings: 6
- 1 quart vegetable oil for frying
- 4 ⅓ cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 1 ½ tablespoons garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 ½ cups beer, or as needed
- 2 egg yolks, beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (3 pound) whole chicken, cut into pieces
- Heat oil in a deep fryer to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix 3 cups flour, garlic salt, 1 tablespoon pepper, paprika, and poultry seasoning together in a medium bowl.
- Stir 1 1/2 cups beer, remaining 1 1/3 cups flour, egg yolks, salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper together in a separate bowl; thin with more beer if batter is too thick.
- Moisten chicken pieces with a little water, then dip in seasoned flour mixture. Shake off excess and dip in beer batter, then dip in the seasoned flour mixture once more.
- Lower chicken pieces carefully into the hot oil in batches. Fry until crispy and well-browned, about 15 to 18 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to drain.
- 661: calories
- protein: 42.4g
- carbohydrates: 73.2g
- fat: 18.6g
- cholesterol: 167.9mg
- sodium: 1840.1mg.
This recipe is sure to get the approval of your guests. Make sure to share this Triple-Dipped Fried Chicken recipe with your friends and family, so they can enjoy it too.