World’s Best Honey Garlic Pork Chops
Welcome to another tasty recipe by Cooker Buzz, today we will be showing you how to make World’s Best Honey Garlic Pork Chops.
A quick and simple grilled pork chop that everyone will love featuring a simple and easy glaze.
- prep: 10 mins
- cook: 15 mins
- total: 25 mins
- Servings: 6
- Yield: 6 servings
- ½ cup ketchup
- 2 ⅔ tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 6 (4 ounce) (1-inch thick) pork chops
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Whisk ketchup, honey, soy sauce, and garlic together in a bowl to make a glaze.
- Sear the pork chops on both sides on the preheated grill. Lightly brush glaze onto each side of the chops as they cook; grill until no longer pink in the center, about 7 to 9 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
- 208: calories
- protein: 25.6g
- carbohydrates: 13.5g
- fat: 5.6g
- cholesterol: 65mg
- sodium: 441.1mg.
This recipe is sure to get the approval of your guests. Make sure to share this World’s Best Honey Garlic Pork Chops recipe with your friends and family, they will be sure to appreciate it.